With the free shuttle bus to skiing pleasure in the ski world Amade Strolling around in the Old Town today, carving on the slopes tomorrow! The shuttle bus takes you directly to the snow-covered slopes of the Salzburg skiing region Skiregion Flachau / Ski Amade… Continue reading
Book here & save!
You will love Hotel am Mirabellplatz and especially its location. On one side the Mirabell Castle with its famous Mirabell Garden, on the other side the impressive Old Town. All sights are within walking distance.
- highway exit “Salzburg MITTE”
- direction Zentrum
- straight on (Münchner Bundesstraße, Ignaz-Harrer-Straße, St.Julien-Straße)
- turn right into Rainerstraße
- straight on to Mirabellplatz
- turn left into Paris-Lodron-Straße
- The entrance is at Paris-Lodron-Straße 1.
- 12 minutes on foot from the station in the direction of Stadtzentrum / Schloss Mirabell
- 5 minutes by taxi (approx. € 6,00)
- 5 minutes by buslines 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 20, 21, 22, 25, or 28 to Mirabellplatz (€ 2,50 paid to driver)
- A taxi from W.A. Mozart Airport is around € 12,00 and takes about 15 minutes.
- Alternatively, you can take the public bus no. 2 to Paris-Lodron-Straße.